A cold start but generally a pleasant Spring day saw 48 players enter the Bank Holiday Monday Stableford. James Delplanque & Harvey Braime both scored 41 points, Harvey just becoming overall winner on a back 9 countback.
Winning scores :-
- Overall winner : Harvey Braime 41 points playing off 16 (back 9 c/b)
- Best gross : James Delplanque 36 points gross
- Division #1 (14 players)
- 1st place nett : James Delplanque 41 points playing off 5
- 2nd place nett : Stephen Hutchings 36 points playing off 12
- 3rd place nett : Gareth Austin 35 points playing off 12
- Division #2 (34 players)
- 1st place nett : Harvey Braime 41 points playing off 16
- 2nd place nett : Ollie Brewill 39 points playing off 18
- 3rd place nett : Eddie Plant 38 points playing off 14
The 2s club attracted 46 entrants, 6 x 2s were recorded, all from Division 2 players, but once again one of the two people who failed to enter recorded a 2, so the winnings are shared between 5 players, each receiving £9.20 which has already been paid into their competition wallets.
Handicap & Competitions Chairman