Two changes made to the Gents March competitions :-
- Added an Extra Stableford to be played either on Sat 2nd or Sun 3rd March
- Play either day, but can only enter the competition once
- Non QC, 54 H'cap, full allowance
- Prize distribution as per the new format so two divisions, 3 prizes in each, overall winner & best gross
- The Stableford on Sunday 17th March is now a Qualifier for handicapping purposes
I'm also looking to add in some extra Saturday competitions throughout the season to give those that only play on Saturdays more chance to enter competitions.
I'd welcome any views from Members about our competitions, are there too many, not enough, do we need more team events, less team events, should we have more "fun competitions" using different formats etc etc?
Handicap & Competitions Chairman