Corona Virus – Update 23rd March 2020
Following the announcements of the Prime Minister this evening the Board has decided that it has no option but to close the course with immediate effect. We will be watching for further direction and operational guidance from the Government and the England Golf Union and will keep members informed should there be any relaxation of the directive. Members and visitors should therefore not access the facility until further notice.
Hon Secretary SRGC, on behalf of the Board