The warm, calm & sunny Saturday players enjoyed the best of the conditions for this two day competition, with cooler & blustery weather on the Sunday. Two outstanding scores were returned, one in each Division, Clive Breedon with +5, a remarkable score after being level at the turn, just winning the overall competition prize beating Gary Skerritt from Division 1 who came in with an excellent +4 return and also had the best gross score on the day. Phil Cartwright was the only other player to beat the course with his +3.
Winning scores :-
- Overall winner : Clive Breedon +5 playing off 18
- Best gross : Gary Skerritt -3 gross
Division 1 (27 players)
- 1st place nett : Gary Skerritt +4 playing off 7
- 2nd place nett : Will Harris 0 back 9 c/b playing off 8
- 3rd place nett : Richard Allan 0 back 9 c/b playing off 8
Division 2 (37 players)
- 1st place nett : Clive Breedon +5 playing off 18
- 2nd place nett : Phil Cartwright +3 playing off 18
- 3rd place nett : Peter Plummer 0 back 9 c/b playing off 24
Two separate competitions on next weekend, a Medal on Saturday followed by a Stableford on Sunday.
Handicap & Competitions Chairman