49 players entered the Saturday Extra Stableford, early starters had very poor conditions although it improved as the day went on. Richard Baker playing off 5 returned the best score of the day with 38 points including 4 birdies.
Winning scores :-
- Overall Winner : Richard Baker 38 points playing off 5
- Best gross : Richard Baker 33 gross
- Division #1 (16 players)
- 1st place nett : Richard Baker 38 points playing off 5
- 2nd place nett : James Delplanque 35 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 5
- 3rd place nett : Stephen Hutchings 35 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 12
- Division #2 (33 players)
- 1st place nett : Martin Walker 36 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 18
- 2nd place nett : Mark Bailey 36 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 16
- 3rd place nett : Kevin Haw 36 points playing off 24
The 2s club was profitable, 47 players entered so with just 3 players recording a 2 that's £15.67 per share, already paid into their competition wallets.
Handicap & Competitions Chairman