Junior Fun NIght -SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12TH 4.00 TIL 8.00 P.M
All Members and their Friends and Relatives are invited to the Junior Fun Night on:-
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12TH
4.00 TIL 8.00 P.M
Test your skills on the various indoor putting games.
Prizes and Presentation
Food is available.
Junior Fun Days
A full Junior Golf day took place at Stoke Rochford.
Skills in Putting with a competition on the practice putting green took place First.
More coaching on the Practice ground from Angus Dow and James Close helped the juniors with their short game and longer iron shots.
Then a chance to putt all of the practice to good use by going out onto the course in the afternoon.
A great day was had by all.
Stoke Rochford has another Junior Golf Day on Monday 22nd August.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
01476 530 218
Coupe Cup Winners 2016
Junior Fun & Presentation Night
On November 14th Stoke Rochford Golf Club held their Junior Fun and Presentation night.
Around 50 people attended and played six indoor putting games. Siblings were trying to beat each other, sons and daughters were trying to beat parents, and everyone was trying to beat poor Angus !
The attached picture shows Trophy winners from throughout the year:-
Back row, left to right: Keith Eldred and Ollie Brewill who won the Goldsborough Bowl. Junior Captain Ben Rawson, who was awarded the most improved player. Ben again, and his mother Karen who together won the Coupe Cup. Martin Harvey, and his daughter Laura won the Thistle Cup.
Front row, left to right: Tom Rawson who won the Imp Trophy. Jack Rawson, and Hattie Dow who won the Captain's presentation nights Eclectic competitions.
Everyone enjoyed the evening that included a raffle, with some great prizes.
A lovely meal completed the evening, bringing another successful season to a close.
Lincolnshire Juniors Events
Any Juniors wishing to take part in a Lincolnshire event please see the Lincolnshire fixture list here:-
There are individual competitions, along with Little Imp competitions held throughout the year.
All details can be found by contacting:-
Junior Organiser Keith Moody Tel 01724 357992 or E-mail email@example.com
Captain’s Draw Nights
For all Junior’s of SRGC, whether you have a handicap or are new to golf.
The next event in the series is FRIDAY 6th June
Starting with the Captain’s putting competition (for all) on the practice putting area then moving onto the course.
TEE OFF TIMES from 5:30 to 6pm
- Playing the first 3 to 8 holes, which will be adapted for the evening, young and new players will be accompanied by adults, and Angus will be able to “float” between the groups giving them advice on the development of their game.
- The aim is to offer encouragement and guidance, be advised on etiquette, but most importantly to have FUN!
- After playing all golfers are welcome to come back to the club house for something to eat and you are invited to stay for Captains’ draw night.
- If you are staying for food then please order before going out onto the course so all juniors can eat together after the golf.
- It is really important that we know in advance who is in interested in attending – to manage the evening to run as smoothly as possible.
So please email interest or any questions to:
Avis Griffin:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Verner:- email@example.com