The first qualifier of the new season on Sunday was hit with poor weather for the earlier starters and high winds throughout the day. Despite that, 49 players entered with one of our newest members leading the way with a stunning 42 points, including 23 on the supposedly more difficult back 9 into the wind.
Winning scores :-
- Overall winner : Luke McGuiness 42 points playing off 15
- Best gross : Adam Footitt 35 points
- Division #1 (26 players)
- 1st place nett : Eddie Plant 39 points playing off 12
- 2nd place nett : Rob Harris 37 points (back 6 c/b) playing off 5
- 3rd place nett : Richard Baker 37 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 12
- Division #2 (23 players)
- 1st place nett : Luke McGuiness 42 points playing off 15
- 2nd place nett : Ian Thomas 36 points playing off 16
- 3rd place nett : Max Braime 35 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 16
Please note that as there will be no formal monthly presentation evenings for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19, all vouchers have already been credited to your competition wallets.
The 2s club saw 9 x 2s recorded by 8 players, each earning £5.33 per share, already credited to your competition wallets.
Handicap & Competitions Chairman