A slightly disappointing field of 39 players entered the Midweek Mixed Stableford, probably due to this being only the 2nd day after golf restarted. For Mark Swatton however, his investment in a practise net and top class putting green (both those things all in my imagination almost certainly) paid off with his score of 41 points whilst most other players struggled to get near their handicaps.
The Easter weekend sees 4 separate competitions scheduled, with golf only just restarting and many players still not been out to hit a few shots there are a couple of Non Qualifying Competitions to start with, and after that we'll be pretty much into QCs until the end of the regular season in October.
- Good Friday Mixed Stableford (NQC)
- Easter Saturday Mixed Par-Bogey
- Easter Sunday Gents Stableford
- Easter Monday Pinehurst Foursomes
- Play in pairs as booked on BRS
- Both players drive off
- Player A then plays Player B's ball and Player B plays Player A's ball
- Select whichever ball is in the best position and play alternate shots from that point onwards until holing out
- Repeat on each hole
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask (firstname.lastname@example.org)