Sixty two players enjoyed generally good conditions for the Midweek Stableford, some very good scores and a total of 11 2s indicating that the greens are definitely improving after the recent maintenance.
Winning scores :-
- Overall winner : Martin Harris 41 points playing off 14
- Best gross : Gareth Jones 28 points (back 9 c/b)
- Division #1 (14 players)
- 1st place nett : Darrell Knight 39 points playing off 11
- 2nd place nett : Gareth Jones 36 points playing off 9
- 3rd place nett : Eddie Oswin 35 points playing off 11
- Division #2 (48 players)
- 1st place nett : Martin Harris 41 points playing off 14
- 2nd place nett : Adrian Stannard 38 points playing off 18
- 3rd place nett : Max Braime 37 points playing off 16 (back 9 c/b)
The 2s club attracted 57 entries, 11 2s were recorded earning £5.18 each, already paid into the competition wallets.
Handicap & Competitions Chairman