Firstly, please be aware that prize vouchers for this competition will be presented at tomorrow's Captain's Open Evening, along with a free buffet and a chance to hear author of "A Life in Death" Richard Venables talking about his detective work on tragic events such as Hillsborough, Morecambe Bay, various rail crashes, the Thailand Tsunami and others.
Sixty players entered the Midweek Stableford, the outstanding round of the day coming from Brian White with a gross 33 points, and in form Martin Harris capturing Division 2.
Winning scores :-
- Overall winner : Brian White 43 points playing off 10
- Best gross : Brian White 33 points
- Division #1 (14 players)
- 1st place nett : Brian White 43 points playing off 10
- 2nd place nett : Darrell Knight 38 points playing off 12
- 3rd place nett : James Delplanque 37 points playing off 5
- Division #2 (46 players)
- 1st place nett : Martin Harris 40 points playing off 17
- 2nd place nett : Barrie Griffin 39 points playing off 20
- 3rd place nett : Andy Edwards 38 points playing off 23
The 2s club attracted 48 players, 6 sharing £8.00 each that has been paid into your competition wallets.
Handicap & Competitions Chairman