Captain’s Draw Nights
For all Junior’s of SRGC, whether you have a handicap or are new to golf.
The next event in the series is FRIDAY 6th June
Starting with the Captain’s putting competition (for all) on the practice putting area then moving onto the course.
TEE OFF TIMES from 5:30 to 6pm
- Playing the first 3 to 8 holes, which will be adapted for the evening, young and new players will be accompanied by adults, and Angus will be able to “float” between the groups giving them advice on the development of their game.
- The aim is to offer encouragement and guidance, be advised on etiquette, but most importantly to have FUN!
- After playing all golfers are welcome to come back to the club house for something to eat and you are invited to stay for Captains’ draw night.
- If you are staying for food then please order before going out onto the course so all juniors can eat together after the golf.
- It is really important that we know in advance who is in interested in attending – to manage the evening to run as smoothly as possible.
So please email interest or any questions to:
Avis Griffin:- email@example.com
Paul Verner:- firstname.lastname@example.org