Just 37 entries for the Saturday Medal so with the field definitely reduced & impacted by the A & B teams playing league matches, and also the changeable weather conditions, Max Braime took advantage by returning a score of nett 65 to win. Haing played in the same fourball as Max the previous day I can confirm he's striking the ball beautifully at the moment and it's no surprise to see such a good score from him. His handicap has been reduced to 21.5 as a results, and he's another that will be monitored over the next few competitions to make any further adjustments as necessary.
Winning score :-
- Overall winner : Max Braime 90 - 25 = 65 nett
- Best gross : Ian Braime 73 gross
- Division #1 (13 players)
- 1st place nett : Darrell Knight 80 - 12 = 68 nett
- 2nd place nett : Bert Tregidgo 82 - 10 = 72 nett
- 3rd place nett : Ian Braime 73 - 0 = 73 nett
- Division #2 (24 players)
- 1st place nett : Max Braime 90 - 25 = 65 nett
- 2nd place nett : Stephen Hutchings 84 - 13 = 71 nett
- 3rd place nett : Peter Atkinson 91 - 19 = 72 nett (back 6 c/b)
The 2s club saw only 3 x 2s recorded, one of which was ineligible having not entered, so £17.50 each has goine into the respective player's Competition Wallet.
Next weekend is Captain's Weekend, hosted by Simon & Keren, please try to find time to play in at least one of the competitions to support their hard work throughout the year, details can be seen here.
Handicap & Competitions Chairman