The rules and procedures for reciprocal golf between Lincoln Golf Club and Stoke Rochford Golf Club are as follows:
- The agreed fee for our respective members taking advantage of the arrangement is £15 on weekdays and £20 on Sundays after 2pm.
- The arrangement only applies to Full Playing male and female members plus juniors accompanied by an adult.
- The arrangement is available Monday to Friday and Sunday afternoons (excluding Bank Holidays) at the sole discretion of the host Club.
- Members must arrange their reciprocal booking strictly through their own Club Secretary/Manager stating that the booking relates to the reciprocal arrangement. Pre-booking is a condition of play, booked no more than 7 days in advance.
- The Preferential Green Fee will only apply on proof of membership at the reciprocal club (letter from the secretary, handicap certificate, bar card etc)
- Each member from Stoke Rochford Golf Club is entitled to play a maximum 4 rounds at Lincoln Golf Club per annum.
- Maximum of 2 x 4 balls from Stoke Rochford G.C. per day with flexibility on that number at the sole discretion of the host club.
- The reciprocal arrangement is not permitted as part of a Society, Golf day or any other offer or promotion.
- Players must abide by all rules of the host club.
- Players will be given access to all the facilities of the host club.