Over 100 entered the fourth & final round of the foreshortened 2020 Tuesday Summer Open Series on a lovely warm day with the course in great condition, especially considering that extensive maintenance was carried out on all greens & teeing areas during the previous week. Many thanks to our hard working and skilled Greenkeepers, led by Gareth Austin, yesterday was #ThankAGreenkeeper day, without them we would literally have nothing to do in our spare time so next time you're passing one of the team give them a wave and say thanks.
Winning scores :-
- 1st place nett : Graham Marshall (Peterborough Milton GC) 38 points (back 6 c/b) playing off 13
- 2nd place nett : Yim Kong (Nene Park GC) 38 points playing off 12
- 3rd place nett : Mick Abbott (SRGC) 37 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 16
- 4th place nett : John Day (Lincoln GC) 37 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 18
- 5th place nett : Neil Tee-Boon (SRGC) 37 points playing off 10
Prize vouchers totalling £200 have been added to accounts in your name in our Pro Shop, please contact them to find out how to redeem.
Order of Merit Final Standings
Congratulations to Michael Green of Belton Park GC, winner of the 2020 Summer Order of Merit. A voucher valued at £225 has been added to your Pro Shop account.
SRGC hope all players across the whole series enjoyed our hospitality and the events, we look forward to welcoming you to our Winter Series of 5 events commencing mid November.
SRGC Handicap & Competitions Chairman