Fifty six players entered the first of our Winter Weekend Stablefords, played over both Saturday & Sunday lsdt weekend. Mark Swatton in Division 2 with 42 points was the overall winner just edging out Niall Doubleday in Division 1 with 41 points.
Winnings scores :-
- Overall winner : Mark Swatton 42 points playing off 21
- Best gross : Niall Doubleday 37 points
- Division #1 (30 players)
- 1st place nett : Niall Doubleday 41 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 4
- 2nd place nett : Richard Baker 41 points (back 9 c/b) playing off 12
- 3rd place nett : Martin Harvey 41 points playing off 7
- Division #2 (26 players)
- 1st place nett : Mark Swatton 42 points playing off 21
- 2nd place nett : Ian Thomas 39 points (back 6 c/b) playing off 16
- 3rd place nett : Steve Hutchings 39 points playing off 13
Prize vouchers will be presented at the Captain's Open Evening on Friday 13th December.
The 2s club was shared between 11 players earning £4.82 which has already been paid into their competition wallets.
One player asked if it was possible to enter both days, this is not possible as it's a single competition played over 2 days.
Handicap & Competitions Chairman